- "Sometimes Things Seem to Happen”- Janet Miller Haines shares why contributing to the Battles Farm project meant so much to her.
- “Enhanced Tax Incentives”- Andy Deegan, Land Protection Specialist and Stewardship Manager, explains tax benefits for easement donors.
- “Kisakanari Easement” – Easement donors Brooks McCandlish and Janet Sillars explain why they conserved their 318-acre Bradford property.
- “Beavers Ledges and Waterfalls”- Meg Fearnley of Bradford shares why she gifted a conservation easement on her 158-acre property.
- “Ledge Pond”- Land Protection Specialist Beth McGuinn explains why the Town of Sunapee granted an easement on 103.2 acres.
- “Lest We Forget”- Marilyn Kidder shares a bit of local history and encourages folks to visit the Ice House Museum to view the extraordinary collection including items that belonged to our namesake.