- “Star Lake Farm: A dream come true” – Article by John Trachy on the largest conservation within the Ausbon Sargent region – Star Lake Farm.
- “The Big Field” – A reminiscence by Cotton Cleveland of the New London gateway open field protected by the Cleveland Family Trust.
- “Youngs Easement” - Easement donor Susan Youngs explains why she and her husband chose to protect their 235 acre property in Webster.
- “A Tale of Two Natives” – An interview with the Duludes who have purchase two properties protected by Ausbon Sargent.
- “The Responsibility of Land Stewardship” - Andy Deegan, a land protection specialist with Ausbon Sargent explains the obligation to oversee easement agreements – forever.
- “Neighbors Pool Resources for Conservation” - Lorraine Cline shares how neighbors on Shaw Hill joined to purchase potential development land to protect it.
- “Stockwell Easement” - Bill and Betty Stockwell share why they protected 1.69 acres in Georges Mills on Otter Pond.
- “Maple Leaf Natural Area” - Tom Paul and Roger Wells worked together to purchase 65.36 acres that they gave to the Town of Sutton with Ausbon Sargent holding the easement.