- Let Ausbon Sargent Help You to "Opt Outside"--As our Chatter theme "Opt Outside" implies, we are encouraging our readers to look for more opportunities to enjoy our great outdoors.
- Thirty Years of Challenges and Accomplishments--Past board chairs who celebrated one of Ausbon Sargent's 5-year anniversaries share some of the highlights of their term as chair.
- Recent property closings or those in "the works"--Read about the closing of the Nowell Easement in Wilmot and the newly added acreage at the Clark Lookout. Celebrate with us as the Deuink property in Danbury was awarded a large grant from LCHIP.
- Ausbon Sargent shares the loss of three landowners this year: Ralph Spofford, Van Webb and Amy Blitzer.
- Ausbon Sargent Welcomes Martha McLeod to the Board
- Opt In with a Child--Trustee Steve Allenby writes a wonderful article about sharing our rural landscape with his grandchildren.
- Ausbon Sargent Does More Than Conserve Land--We offer workshops, hikes and other activities to engage our community members.
- Memorial Gifts Honor the Individual and the Work They Were Passionate About